AS9100 REV.C & ISO9001:2008
- The Design & development of aircraft door structure & sub-system, UAV parts and assembly of aircraft door & wing components and the manufacture of aircraft machined & formed and provision of heat treatment process
- Certification Body: BSI
- Originally Registered: Mar. 2007
- Satisfied with the Quality system and requirements for traceability management in the aircraft industry.
- Satisfied with the AS9100 REV C and the ISO 9001:2008
- Provision of traceability management from raw material suppliers to final products.
- AC7102 Rev H - Nadcap Audit Criteria for Heat Treating
- AC7102S Rev F - Nadcap Supplemental Audit Criteria for Heat Treating
- AC7102/2 Rev C - Nadcap Audit Criteria for Aluminum Heat Treating
- AC7102/5 Rev C - Nadcap Audit Criteria for Hardness and/or Conductivity Testing for Heat Treating
- AC7102/8 - Nadcap Audit Criteria for Pyrometry
- AC7114 Rev I - Nadcap Audit Criteria for NonDestructive Testing (NDT) Suppliers Accreditation
- AC114/2 Rev I - Nadcap Audit Criteria for NonDestructive Testing Magnetic Particle Survey
Certified by specialize agency